What is Integrative Health?
The Integrative Health membership is a new approach to primary health care. We work on incorporating traditional and complementary medicine in a warm, personalized setting to create an all-encompassing membership to integrative health care. We make regular care an affordable and accessible part of your healthy lifestyle.
Here’s a quick and easy way to see how we’re different from your standard health care plan:
- We believe in the kind of caring doctor-patient relationships people used to have
- We believe in spending time with our patients on every visit
- We believe in personalized care using traditional medicine and complimentary medicine
- We believe preventive healthcare happens faster when providers work together in one place
- We believe every individual deserves to have access to high quality preventive healthcare
- We believe comprehensive primary care is essential to the health of our community
- We believe in making healthcare affordable
Our established team of providers –doctors, nurse practitioners, chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists and therapeutic massage professionals– work together, with mutual respect and understanding of each specialty, on one health plan for each patient.
Whether you need Western medicine and acupuncture, chiropractic and massage, physical therapy alone, or even an expedited referral to a specialist, we provide the highest quality of care throughout our integrative medicine providers. All of the services in your membership agreement are included for one low monthly fee. Review the list of services available to our members.
Services are currently available through a network of participating clinics in Loveland and Fort Collins.
We want to change your health for the better now and provide personalized care to keep you healthy all year long. Our patients come first; it’s the cornerstone of our mission: We exist to communicate, collaborate, and evolve healthcare to its highest point by putting our patients’ well-being first in all we do.